Tuesday 19 March 2013




Winter is approaching and I was scouring my favourite online boutiques for sweaters.  I managed to find this lovely Hope sweater at La Garconne to fuel my current obsession with all manner of things green and a Samma ring to add to my collection.  I also got hold of issue 13 of Bad Day which I can't seem to find in Australia.  Just in time as issue 14 is out now.  I did get a little distracted by pieces in the summer sale at My Chameleon who have some great Altewai Saome, TOME and Dress Up pieces left.  I suggest having a quick peek as the sale finishes midnight tonight, otherwise, if you are fortunate enough to live in Sydney they are opening a bricks and mortar sale store over the next couple of days (the address is on the website!).

No comments:

Post a Comment